|About Us Options
The Village Children’s Programs is a great place to put your education and experience to work in outstanding professional early childhood education settings.
The Village Offers:
- room to grow professionally
- competitive compensation packages including benefits
- annual professional development
- current and effective professional performance management
- staff discount for The Village Programs
- A commitment to excellence in the field of child care and education
In our centres we have;
- networking and team building opportunities
- in-house and in the community professional development opportunities supported by The Village
- warm, rich environments conducive to growth and fulfillment
- Full Day Programs, Part-Day Programs and Before and After School Programs
Email your resume with covering letter to email@example.com
- All employees must be available to work Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Early Childhood Educators must have an ECE Diploma/degree as approved by the Association of Early Childhood Educators.
- Early Childhood Education Certification is an asset.
- Ability to travel to various locations is an asset.
- Experience and some ECE courses is an asset for Program Assistants.