|About Us Options
Goals & Objectives
Each staff member at The Village strives to develop the maximum growth and potential of each child. In order to facilitate this, goals are designed to foster the best in each child.
Our goals aim to develop:
- Autonomy and independence.
- A strong and positive sense of self and self-esteem.
- Respect for others.
- Creative and divergent thinking abilities.
- Life skills.
- Cultural awareness at community and global levels.
Our objectives are to:
- Give children opportunities to succeed and be challenged.
- Create programs that meet individual needs.
- Encourage and model socially appropriate behaviour.
- Encourage individuals to care for themselves independently.
- Celebrate all people and the differences and similarities.